- Subscriptions are due by 1st October
- Only full members may enter Club competitions or leagues.
- Green fees must be paid before the start of play
- Dress for men is tailored grey/white trousers/shorts and white/Club shirt
- Dress for ladies is tailored grey/white trousers/skirt/shorts and white/Club shirt
- Shoes must be of an approved bowling pattern with a smooth sole. NO SANDALS.
- When the bell rings for the end of a session, the end being played shall be completed. Another end may not be started.
- No food, drink or running on the green. Please refrain from standing or resting feet in the ditch fills.
- Kingsley I.B.C. is a non-smoking Club by law.
- Mobile phones must be put on ‘silent’ at all times.
- Use of oil based marker pens is prohibited due to the damage it can cause to the carpet.
- Any complaints/grievances must be passed to the committee in writing.
- Any use of glycerine & rosewater or similar substances must be used prior to stepping on the green. If you have need to use during play then you must leave the green to apply, to stop damage being caused to the carpet.
A full list of league and competition rules can be found on the notice board.